Cowra Special Needs Services
Our community organisation, formed in 1996, provides services to people with a disability, their carers and the frail-aged throughout the Cowra shire and surrounding districts. Cowra Special Needs Services (CSNS) delivers comprehensive, individually tailored NDIS Plan programs focused on our participants developing life skills, achieving their goals, and ultimately living well.
Enabling everybody involved with our organisation; participants, their families and staff to achieve meaningful outcomes.
To provide effective and appropriate services that facilitate positive and achievable outcomes for all individuals in our organisation.
Values are based around the highest disability service standards and envelope all of the following …
- Rights – recognise and respect the rights of all individuals within our organisation and ensure an environment free from abuse, neglect, discrimination and exploitation.
- Participation and Inclusion – provide full participation and meaningful inclusion in our community for all.
- Outcomes – ensure that outcomes are person-centred, achievable and culturally appropriate.
- Feedback and Complaints – encourage a culture where feedback and complaints are welcome and are dealt with in a confidential and timely manner.
- Access – ensure a transparent and accessible system based on the needs of individuals and their families and/or carer’s.
- Quality Service – provision of good governance and quality management based around inclusion and continuous improvement.
I’ve used the CSNS service for over 10 years and am very happy with the staff and very satisfied with the way they helped me implement my NDIS plan. Programs are really enjoyable. You learn and have some fun.
COWRA SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICE has been a part of my life for many, many years. I’m happy with everybody and the support workers always do that little extra when necessary and that is really appreciated.
CSNS partners with individuals, their families and circles of support through a person-centered approach with the overall aim of participants achieving their chosen goals. Our focus is on maintaining, improving and enhancing our delivered support and those efforts are continuously reviewed for effectiveness inline with our participants individual NDIS plans. CSNS services provide highly trained and competent staff with their performance professionally monitored through every implementation of our participants NDIS plan.
Our experienced team will work with you to ensure you have choice and control over how your services are delivered.
Some of the Registered Supports we provide Include, but are not limited to …
- Early Childhood & Therapeutic Supports
- Social & Community Access
- Develop Life Skills
- Assistance with Daily Tasks
- Personal Care
- Group and Centre Based Activities
- Short Term Accommodation
- Support Coordination
- Social Support – My Aged Care
As an experienced registered NDIS Provider we are well-versed with assistance, development, and implementation of NDIS participants plans. Cowra Special Needs Services charge at the price limit in the NDIS Support Catalogue for all supports. Please contact us for more information – (02) 6341 3575 .
Cowra Social Support provides friendly support and companionship assisting seniors with the tasks of daily living, having fun, and participating in the community. Frail seniors aged 65 and over (50 years and over for aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) are usually eligible for our service. Please contact us and we will be pleased to assist – (02) 6341 2558
Office Hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
(Closed to inquiries on Public Holidays)
Contact us directly or use our contact form below
CSNS Main Office
(behind the hospital)
PO Box 332
New South Wales
(02) 6341 3575
(02) 6341 1048